Tuesday 28 February 2012

This is me...

This is me. I am a 37 year old wife and mother of one, although in my former life things were very different.


State Retail Manager of a wonderful company called Mimco, I thrived on juggling all the balls in the air of retail madness to achieve brilliant results for everyone. I loved proving to people that they could achieve anything they put their mind to, and that they were their own worst critic when it came to performance and success.


Which all seems a little funny now, as I write my first ever blog thinking to myself, "who on earth would want to listen to what I've got to say?".


The reasons for me to start "From Boardroom to Babies" are pretty simple. I feel isolated and lonely. Not all the time, but too much of the time not to do something about it. I've tried mother's group, play group, and everything in between, and although I've met some fantastic ladies and their adorable offspring, it's not enough for me.


These will be my heart felt accounts of a corporate ladder climbing woman turned full time stay at home mum. There will be tears (from my side anyway!), laughs, and hopefully friendships formed over that wonderful place we call the blogosphere!


Please feel free to write and comment, and I hope we bump into each other somewhere in the great land of internet.





3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to where you're coming from. Goodluck on your blogging adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mandy for your support! I just love your site and think you are amazing for juggling three kids and your web sites! I may have to email you with some questions later on!
      Enjoy the conference down in Melbourne if you are going.

      Delete
  2. Happily bumping into you. :) I adore, just adore your banner! So beautiful. Your smile is stunning. Your baby is delicious. :D So looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete