Tuesday 20 March 2012

1o weird and wonderful things I LOVE about my son…


My Little Angel


  • His sweet sleepy breath
  • His soft delicate, kissable lips and chubby, chubby cheeks!
  • The way he hugs me when he’s just not sure of something
  • The delicate way he turns the pages of a book so he won’t skip a page
  • That he looks like his handsome dad
  • His soft, doughy bottom that I just want to SQUEEEEZE!
  • The way his whole body shakes with excitement
  • The way he kisses me with a big, sloppy, open mouth when I'm least expecting it
  • The way his eyes are full of innocent wonder
  • When he ever so gently kisses our cats on the forehead


Oh and number 11- he is he only person who LOVES my singing!


What do you just adore about your little ones?


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 pm

    Not too sure about number 5 on that list Mel.....i've heard the good looks went to his brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It's so important to express the love we feel for our child

    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks lovely by the way...I will stay in touch to hear more of your lovely writing, zanni x

    ReplyDelete